Monday, February 7, 2011

Tangible Tidbits 2011 #6: My First Video Blog Post!

Hey, all! Sorry I didn't get to post sooner, but I slept ALL DAY after returning from the Empowered Entrepreneurs workshop in San Diego this past weekend! :p I had a fabulous time, met a lot of very kewl people from all over the world, and learned a lot of incredibly useful information that will help me move my business forward. :)

Here's my first attempt at video blogging/vlogging. It is VERY unpolished and pretty raw, so be gentle with me if you make comments! Thanks! ;)



I'll be sharing lots more from my trip in the next few posts, but I have a lot of editing to do first. ;) This one was pretty down-and-dirty in the interest of time. :D

Did I mention I think I want to move to San Diego? 8D

Catch you later! I'm off to shower and head back to bed. I have to go back to "real life" in the morning. :\
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment